About the Committee
In accordance with the directives of the Dean of the College and on the basis of the internal decision No. (1) concerning the formation of academic and administrative committees. With reference to the directives of the Vice Dean for Academic Affairs, the purpose of defining the vision, mission and objectives of each committee and the executive plan required to achieve these objectives. And define the objectives of the Committee and the development of the implementation plan to ensure the achievement of these objectives.
A distinguished committee in supporting the educational process of the courses. The database committee at the Faculty of Computer and Information Technology at Shakra University.
The Committee seeks to provide a diverse and sophisticated information base in the preparation of the course description to meet the needs of students in line with the requirements of the age and the development of continuous educational performance.
- Review the characterization of courses based on the standard courses at internationally recognized universities or universities.
- Standardize the characterization of courses for the faculty or in the case of multiple people.
- Periodic coordination between the instructor and the committee.
- Provide solutions to the teacher in the event of any emergency obstacles during the semester.
- Obtaining the current description of the courses.
- Comparing this characterization with the standard descriptions of internationally accredited universities or locally.
- A monthly meeting of the members of the Committee to follow up the achievement of the objectives.
- Coordination with the girls' section regarding the objectives and the executive plan to achieve these goals.
- Coordination with the teacher of the course to follow the students in the following topics: -
- Study duties
- Student Projects
- the exams
- Submit a monthly report to the Vice Dean for Educational Affairs
Dr. Munif Alotaibi
Dr. Mohammad Karar
Dr. Asim Alageed
Ms. Rund Muhafidah
Ms. Sarah Alotaibi