About the Unit
Pay attention to all graduates and recruitment processes in all departments of the college
An active partnership with graduates and aspiring to achieve leadership in education and scientific research in the fields of computing and knowledge technology
The Alumni and Scholars Unit builds and enhances communication with graduates and students through continuous interaction between graduates, students and faculty to contribute to the transfer of our society to the modern level of knowledge through innovative scientific education and research in computing and knowledge-based development of analytical capabilities and creative methodology.
- To strengthen the relationship between the faculty and the students in order to achieve common interest
- To support the students and keep them informed of what is happening in the college and the university regarding their studies
- Follow them academically and academically
- Work to overcome the administrative difficulties facing them during their academic career
- To strengthen the link between the college and the graduates and the relevant institutions of society to achieve the common interest
- Measuring the attitudes of employers towards college graduates
- Contribute to the formulation of standard specifications for the college graduate
- Continuing communication with the graduates who have been assigned and follow up the evaluation of their job performance and benefit from their experiences
- Enhancing the loyalty of graduates, their interaction and their contributions to the development of the college
- Build and communicate with alumni.
- To contribute in preparing graduates to the labor market by raising their competencies and honing their skills through a series of distinguished training programs.
- Organize the day of the profession to achieve effective communication between graduates and community institutions.
- Informing graduates of new academic and research aspects within the college
The Alumni Unit prepares the graduates and provides them with the skills that will benefit them after graduation through the organization of courses in personal skills to apply for the job such as:
- Writing CV.
- How to pass personal interviews and communication skills.
- Definition of labor systems in the government sector and the private sector.
- How to choose the right job.
- Time management skills.
- Publication of the names of the first graduates in the faculty of honor.
- Activate the communication with the graduates through the e-mail of the unit and provide them with the available jobs.
- Conducting studies on graduates who have obtained a job in their field of specialization or who work in other fields.
Dr. Omaia Alomari
Mr. Nayyar Ahmed Khan
Ms. Aljohara Almujawel
Ms. Awatif Alqubaisi
Ms. Nouf Banasar