About the Unit
The Committee of Lab & IT plays its role as one of the CCIT pillars. It works on providing the latest software, services, consultation and statistics of the educational sectors. It also works diligently to develop the linkage mechanisms between the CCIT sectors & branches and between the public and users in addition to providing technical support to them. All these efforts were exerted to make CCIT a technological leading model.
Achieving at CCIT a digital and smart system depending on high quality infrastructure in accordance to global standards.
To provide technical solutions and integrated technical support to all CCIT academic sectors in accordance to the latest technologies.
- Provide technical support for all CCIT sectors and dealing with all the technical obstacles, to ensure the effectiveness of the administrative and educational staff.
- Building professional relationships with specialized parties in the field of information technology to benefit from then expertise to develop the IT environment.
- Follow the global standards and methodologies m' all projects that are adopted by the global scenario.
- Work on the automation and integration of all systems and services in addition to development of software.
- Provide comprehensive interactive e—services and supported with the latest technical equipment necessary to contribute to strengthening CCIT .
- Establish and manage the infrastructure of software and technical equipment that support transformation of the CCIT to a Digital CCIT .
- Provide a distinct electronic services that can facilitate the students’ communication with different CCIT sectors through the provision of high performance management and maintenance systems.
- The Committee will take care for the software that are required to be needed for the teaching.
- The management of software will be done in accordance with the Deanship of IT.
- The license and other software versions will be made available as per the demand of the staffmember or student.
- Maintenance of the Computer shall be taken care by the committee.
- Deanship of IT shall be contacted whenever the maintenance is to be done on a large scale for hardware / software level.
Dr. Munif Alotaibi
Mr. Nayyar Ahmed Khan
Dr. Omaia Alomari
Dr. Omar Riyad
Ms. Nourah Abahussain