Is to form a positive image of the Faculty of Computer Science and Information Technology, and to identify the mission of the College of Culture and Research and its role in educating the community.
To contribute positively to the formation of a positive image of the college and organize the activities of the college and the external communication with the relevant bodies in the college. And document the activities of the college and its activities.
The Unit of Public Relations and Information Unit at the College of Computer Science and Information Technology confirms the competence of this unit to publish the Deanship's news and achievements in the various media, as well as participate in organizing the meetings and events of the Deanship and marketing them to contribute to the financial resources of the Deanship.
- Achieving the mission of the college and its strategic objectives through academic development projects.
- Quality assurance in various academic, student, research and administrative activities at the college.
- Spread the culture of development and overall quality.
- Maximize the return on development projects and ensure their continuity.
- Ensure coordination and continuous liaison with other universities.
- The formation of qualified human cadres in the fields of development and modernization.
- Providing information and data necessary for strategic planning at the College.
- Enable the faculty to excel in the fields of science and technology through distinct development projects
- Defining the role of the Deanship and its mission and providing the university faculties and departments with their services and activities in the service of the university and society.
- Planning and working to build a positive image of the Deanship inside and outside the university.
- Communicate with the media to spread the message of the Deanship, and cover the events and events of the Deanship and provide them with news and activities.
- Monitor what is published in the various media of interest to the Deanship and related to its activities and conservation and index and submitted to the Dean and published on the site of the Deanship
- Prepare and arrange the reception of the guests of the Deanship and its new staff and welcome them and introduce them to the Deanship and its units.
- Preparing and organizing celebrations and events held by the Deanship
- Receiving the deans of the Deanship, assisting them and facilitating their task
- Coordinating with the Department of Public Relations and Information at the University and related bodies in the subjects of interest to the Deanship
Dr. Munif Alotaibi
Dr. Asim Alageed
Dr. Omaia Alomari
Mr. Taghreed Abahussain
Mr. Turki Marzoug