About the Unit
- Dissemination of the quality culture in the college and supporting the activities related to it.
- Supervise the evaluation and academic accreditation activities of the College.
- Follow up the level of discipline and quality within the college.
- Work on continuous improvement of quality in college
The unit is looking to achieve the elements of quality assurance systems and continuous development and control the application of quality standards
Finding and improving a continuous development system that enables the achievement of total quality and excellence in educational, research, service and administrative outputs.
- Disseminate and promote quality culture, procedures and mechanisms for achieving them
- Evaluate the learning process by measuring performance indicators for their inputs, processes and outputs, including programs, students, graduates, faculty and staff.
- Coordinating with department heads to complete academic accreditation requirements
- Ensuring the quality of academic programs and improving learning outcomes
- Supervise the implementation of the initial self-evaluation tasks of the programs
- Activate the role of committees and administrative units to support quality assurance and development of administrative work.
- Creating academic programs for local and international accreditation
- Coordinating with the quality and academic accreditation bodies of the university to approve the various programs presented in the college.
- Communicate with the Deanship of Development and Quality, and coordinate the activities of faculty members
- Develop a plan for the development of faculty members and staff, and coordinate with the relevant bodies.
- Prepare forms of forms and tools necessary for the evaluation to take into account the criteria of the calendar eligible for accreditation
- Dr. Abdul Rahman al-Ghamdi as president
- Dr. Hazem Shehata member
- Dr. Omar Ryadh as Coordinator
- A. Sara Alotaibi is a member
- Mrs . Rund Fareed Mahafdah member