About the Unit
The role of scientific research in the face of challenges in various fields of life has grown. In order to encourage scientific research, the Scientific Research Unit was established to develop the performance of the research system and to build the research capacity and provide the appropriate environment for conducting research and development research in the college according to priorities that encourage faculty members and students to conduct various researches that serve the college, university and local community. The Unit also strives to promote scientific research at the college level to reach local and international leadership through executive plans and programs that organize scientific research.
Develop a strategy to develop the research performance of the college to be a role model on the other level Colleges at the university as well as at the level of other universities, which achieves the principle of local leadership And international excellence in research.
Providing a unique research environment among faculty members that helps to develop innovation skills High quality and creative research that have a positive impact.
- Enhancing the culture of scientific research
- Providing an attractive, competitive and encouraging research environment
- Encouraging scientific competencies and developing students' skills in scientific publishing
- Developing the research capacity of all faculty members
- Enhance the activities of the College and develop its capabilities in the field of scientific research
- Supporting scientific research and motivating members of the faculty and the like and students to publish scientific journals prestigious
- Supervising the activities of developing faculty capacity, faculty members and supporting bodies in scientific and applied research
- Establish a database on scientific research, researchers and graduation projects
- Coordination with the Deanship of Scientific Research at the University to obtain support for research at the college
- Supporting and encouraging faculty members and students to participate and actively attend local and international scientific gatherings in order to improve the quality of knowledge achievement
- Carry out any other tasks entrusted to the unit in its field of competence
- Dr. Sultan Alotaibi - president
- Dr. Munif Alotaibi Rapporteur
Dr. Abdul Rahman Alghamdi member
- Dr. Fahad Alruwaili member
- Aljawhrat almajyu - Coordinator of the Committee
- Dr. Samiah Omar - member