Reaching distinguished evaluation criteria using various methods to improve the education quality system
Achieving education needs and providing approved assessment tools and tests professionally, distinguished, and effectively.
• Establish a high-quality appraisal system and maintain consistently high performance.
• Ensuring the validity of the tests and providing the necessary improvements for approval.
• Ensure equality in the evaluation system in order to achieve the desired results.
- Matching the level of test standards with the approved national standards.
• Improving and developing students' academic performance by checking their results and seeking to solve test-related problems.
1. Quality control and evaluation of the basic operations of the educational process (the educational program - courses - teaching and evaluation processes - student research) while giving feedback and proposals for improvement and submitting them to decision makers.
2. Make recommendations regarding curriculum improvements, student success, student and faculty services, and learning resources.
3. Quality control of student satisfaction assessment, admission data, and graduate data.
4. Preparing the necessary measurement tools for evaluation processes, supervising their application and analysis, and submitting them confidentially to officials.
5. Proposing courses and workshops for exams for faculty members.
6. Evaluating students' performance and analyzing their results in a developed and practical way.
7. Arranging exam dates and responsible observers.
8. Reviewing, preparing and photographing test questions and handing them over to the course coordinator on the day of the test.
9. Supervising the process of monitoring and following up the conduct of exams in the faculties and ensuring their quality.
10. Coordination the computerized tests and their application in the college.
11. Reviewing the results upon receipt by the academic departments for approval.
12. Analyzing test results and providing some statistical indicators of test quality.
13. Store questions and improve their quality in order to adopt them and use them in exams.
14. Receiving requests for exam re-correction and following the college's appeal systems.
15. Reviewing faculty members' evaluations and recommending awards to distinguished faculty members.
1. Prof. Dr. Mohamed Atef Ahmed Othman, Head of the Unit
2. Prof. Dr. Niaz Ali Seif El Rahman, member
3. Dr. Simal Mustafa, member
4. Dr. Muhammad Shabeer, member
5. Dr. Yasser Salem Nasrallah, member
6. Dr. Amer Ali, member
7. Dr. Jalal Ali Bilal, member