Quality & Accreditation Unit
Quality and Accreditation Unit functions to:
- follow up the meetings of quality management and accreditation to ensure continuous follow-up of all quality and development activities at the College.
- participate in decision-making to achieve the quality and accreditation requirements within the academic and administrative departments of the college.
- coordinate with the Vice Deanship of Development and Quality for NCAAA and international accreditations.
- follow up on the implementation of the required activities from the academic departments and administrative units in coordination with program coordinator, Vice Dean of Development and Quality and Vice Dean of Academic Affairs.
- coordinate with various committees such as SSRP, SES, KPI & LO, Standard 1-6, Program Specification and Program Report for preparing the pertinent documents.
- distribute and coordinate the tasks for accreditation to the members of various quality committees and subcommittees of the College.
- organize training workshops for the organizers regarding the preparation and documentation of course files.
- compile the reports on CLO and PLO achievements and graduate attributes.
- compile the improvement plans in the form of report.
- follow up on the implementation of the quality culture dissemination plan for faculty, staff, and students.
- organize orientation and technical training for staff to educate quality assurance strategies and accreditation in collaboration with the Development and Quality.
- coordinate with the organizers and internal auditors for online sharing of audited course files for documenting all stages and procedures for quality and development activities through a paper and electronic filing and archiving mechanism.
- maintain the systematic organization of evidence in the Evidence Room.
- evaluate the audited course files for completeness of documents and evidence for external audits.
- help and support the developing plans of the Development and Quality unit to implement and improve the program performance as per the accreditation standards and requirements by NCAAA.
- facilitate support to the Development and Quality unit and internal review committees mandated by the Quality and Development Deanship.
- review and finalize various documents related to quality and accreditation.
- coordinate with the accreditation teams for the accreditation.
Thanks & Kind Regards
Prof. Jamal Arif
Head, Quality & Accreditation Unit