Strategic Plan Unit
The Strategic Plan Unit was established at the College of Medicine in Shaqra by the decision of the Dean of the College. It is a committee linked to the College Vice Deanship for Development and Quality.
Background of preparing the strategic plan document
A strategic plan has been developed for the College of Medicine, Shaqra University, in line with the directives of the Ministry of Education in general and Shaqra University in particular, to adopt long-term strategic planning. With the work of an environmental survey of the location of the college and future exploration of the services provided by them, taking into account the strategic planning standards approved by the National Center for Academic Accreditation and Evaluation. The team drafted and wrote the document in accordance with the university's strategic planning standards. The vision and mission of the college have been revised. A questionnaire was conducted on the vision and mission by all faculty members, students, and administrators. The final draft plan was reviewed by the formed committee
The plan has been approved by the College Council, bearing in mind that it is subject to growth, change, and development.
Team Leader Prof. Dr. Mohamed Atef Ahmed Othman
1- Prof. Dr. Jamal Arif Member
2- Prof. Dr. / Bahaa El-Din Hassan Member
3- Dr. Nasser Suleiman Al-Qadeeb Member
4- Student Member, Saad bin Faris Muhammad Al-Murshidi Member
5- Student member, Shafi bin Ayed bin Shafi Member
6- Student member Yasser bin Fayez al-Mutlaq Member
1. The tasks of the committee include the following, in addition to the other tasks assigned to it by the Dean of the College:
2. Formulating and updating the college's vision, mission, and strategic objectives based on developments.
3. Developing and updating the college's strategic plan, including policies, programs, and performance indicators, in order to achieve the college's vision, mission, and strategic goals.
4. Follow-up on achieving key performance indicators for development projects.
5. Preparing reports to follow up on the implementation of the strategic objectives.
To be a unique medical college with excellence in medical educationو, scientific research, and community services.
Participation in health service enhancement for the community by providing remarkable educational and training programs. These programs aim to qualify physicians to be able to compete locally and internationally and able to conduct distinguished scientific research in the medical fields with an optimal investment of human and technical resources.
1. Excellence in medical education and the study program and its connection to the labor market.
2. Developing the college's structure and strengthening its administrative and financial capabilities
3. Continuous development and promotion of quality applications in all fields
4. Developing the capabilities of faculty members in performance, scientific research and community service.
5. Upgrading the level of scientific research to serve the community.
6. Effective contribution to community service