Vision, Message, and Goals
Leadership and excellence in research, community and competitive excellence for sustainable community development.
Activating community participation in the Deanship through local programs and activities that contribute to the community.
1. Providing programs aimed at spreading culture and awareness among the community members within the limits of the Deanship concerns.
2. Disseminating and promoting the culture of the social responsibility at the Deanship.
3. Contributing to the provision of solutions through implementing a series of community programs in cooperation with the institutions and volunteers.
4. Providing students of the health and engineering tracks to participate in the social programs related to their academic major.
5. Meeting the needs of the community inside and outside the university.