Vision, Message, and Goals
Leadership, Academic, Skill, and Social Responsibility Excellence at the Level of Saudi Universities under the Kingdom Vision of 2030.
The Deanship of the Preparatory Year at Shaqra University Pursues, through the Distinguished Partnerships, to the Comprehensive Development of Students, which includes Promoting their Abilities and Skills, and Offering Educational and Training Programs that Adhere to High Standards of Service to the University and their Local Community.
1. Establishing the Principles of Discipline, Commitment and Sense of Responsibility.
2. Strengthening the Leadership Skills, Self-Confidence, Instilling Spirit of Initiative and Belonging to his Homeland.
3 – Developing the Knowledge and Skills of students in English language, Computer, Natural and Basic Sciences.
4. Encouraging the Innovation, Creativity, Self-Development, and Providing What Enhances their Abilities and Creativities.
5 – Preparing the Students to Achieve Outstanding Academic Achievement, and to Enable them to Keep Up with University Study.
6. Improving the Students’ Learning Outcomes and Preparing them to join the Specialized Tracks to Achieve the Best Academic Results.
7 –Accustoming the Students to the Knowledge Environment, and E-Learning.
8. Building Excellent Partnerships.
9. Improving the Health Awareness and Fitness of students.
10 – Achieving the Highest Quality of Students Pertained to the Academic and Administrative Aspects in line with the Kingdom Vision of 2030.