The Deanship’s Vision:
To gain distinction on the national scale in preparing the students of the preparatory program.
The Deanship’s Mission:
To excel in supporting students to acquire essential skills and key scientific knowledge, as well as individual competencies. To enhance their capabilities enabling them to complete their study at the university and graduate successfully. This is done through distinguished partnerships.
The Deanship’s Strategic Goals:
- To promote the quality and quantity of education.
- To support and enhance the faculty members and administrative officers of the deanship.
- To activate the deanship’s units and elevate the effectiveness of its administrative officers.
- To build active partnerships inside and outside the university.
- To achieve the requirements of academic accreditation that fall within the scope of work of the deanship.
- To develop the cultural, physical, social, and psychological abilities and talents of the students.
- To continue providing the equipment and tools necessary for the educational process while working on its sustainability and ensuring it remains up to date.