Vision, Message, and Goals
The continuous endeavour to raise the level of guiding services for students of the preparatory year, in line with the objectives of the Deanship of the preparatory year at Shaqra University; to achieve the student's self-requirements, and humanity in creativity and excellence.
Providing the academic services and the psychological, educational, and social counselling to the preparatory year students, according to the teachings of the Islamic religion, and the objectives of the Deanship of the preparatory year at the Shaqra University; to build their personality, and to adapt to the university environment.
1. Providing the students with enrichment skills and developing them, and exploring their abilities to support their academic path during their studies in the preparatory year.
2. Providing the individual and group counselling and guidance services to the students of the preparatory year; through organized orientation sessions designed to help the students solving their problems and developing their learning skills.
3. Strengthening the relationship between the students and the faculty member staff through advising the students to improve their academic level.
4. Implementing the introductory meetings in order to have the students at the Deanship of the preparatory year, acquainted with the list of studies and tests during the university stage; in order to enforce the principles of commitment and the sense of responsibility.
5. Assisting the student in preparing and planning for his scientific future, and guiding him in choosing the appropriate major suiting his abilities and tendencies.