On the basis of Shaqra University's relentless pursuit to contribute effectively to the advancement of the national knowledge economy, and access to a vibrant and stable society. The Deanship of Scientific Research launches the "Social Research and Innovation Initiative" that aims to support applied scientific research that contributes to providing innovative, social and humane solutions to local community issues in line with the university's strategy and achieving one of the most important programs of the Kingdom's Vision 2030 (a vibrant society).
The Community Research and Innovation Initiative aims to:
- Determining the issues of society that need studies and scientific research.
- Improving awareness of evidence-based policy and legislative research.
- Building a culture of humanities and social sciences research.
- Stimulating cooperation and teamwork between workers in the field of social sciences and other sciences.
- Reducing the burden on community facilities, by finding sustainable solutions to these issues.