The vision of scientific research at Shaqra University confirms above all our commitment to research excellence and presents the university center to a local and global leader in research that serves the public interest within the framework of several factors, the most important of which is alignment with national priorities and Vision 2030 programs.
- Strengthening centers of excellence to enable high-quality research in accordance with the priorities of the university and in line with the programs of the 2030 vision.
- Encouraging and creating an appropriate climate for cooperation between researchers and companies to promote the transfer of knowledge and research in the service of society and businesses.
- Supporting the independence of researchers in creating their appropriate research environment to promote sustainable development in the various academic and research sectors within the university.
- Active participation in supporting qualitative research within the university's research priorities and in line with national priorities through continuous programs and initiatives.
- Creating an infrastructure for conducting scientific research within the university and promoting a culture of scientific research.
- Strategic cooperation with private and public organizations locally and internationally to enhance the quality of research based on it, which will have a positive impact on the university and society.
- Maintaining distinguished researchers at the university and attracting more of them. In addition to increasing postgraduate students and facilitating their research missions within the university.
- Diversify sources of income to support scientific research and innovation within the university, whether from the public or private sector. Also, increasing the Deanship's revenues through additional services paid through the concerned units.
Shaqra University Research Priorities and Identity
- Medicine and Medical Sciences.
- Communications Systems and Renewable Energy.
- Water Production and Management.