Patent Registration Funding Program
It is one of the initiatives of the Deanship of Scientific Research at Shaqra University aimed at motivating faculty members to innovate and scientific creativity and encourage the registration of intellectual property and its commercial exploitation, whether locally or globally, provided that it falls under the university's research strategy and priorities.
- Contribute to achieving one of the goals of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia's 2030 vision in terms of raising the classification of Saudi universities among the top 200 universities in the world rankings.
- Spreading the culture of intellectual property protection in the university.
- Encouraging the registration of intellectual property.
- Enhancing the culture of research and scientific innovation at the university, supporting and sponsoring distinguished patents and increasing their number.
- Motivating faculty members at the university to create ideas, produce innovative and scientifically distinguished research, and register them in an accredited center
|Patents registered in the United States, Europe and Japan. The patent is owned by Shaqra University (As Assignee) and the inventor.
|Patents registered in Saudi Arabia, China and South Korea. The patent is owned by Shaqra University (As Assignee) and the inventor.
|Patents registered in countries other than those listed under categories (a) and (b) are included in the list of WIPO offices. The patent is owned by Shaqra University (As Assignee) and the inventor.
Apply by clicking on
Or Scan the below QR code