Shaqra University is looking to enrich the scientific research movement to achieve its general goals, which are to prepare and develop the national manpower, and to provide qualified and trained youth to meet the requirements of development and the needs of the labor market, and meet the developmental needs of society. The establishment of scientific research units at the university is considered one of the most important ways that help it to achieve its goals, so the university seeks, represented by the Deanship of Scientific Research, to create these research units, which will be the nucleus of advanced research centers.
To be distinguished in organizing scientific research at the university level.
Developing and enhancing scientific research by providing a supportive environment for research achievements within the university.
Organizing scientific research at the college level.
Providing an attractive environment for scientific research within the college.
Raising the level of the college ranking in the field of scientific research among the university’s colleges.
Promoting a culture of scientific research in the college.
1) Participating in proposing regulations organizing scientific research at the university level and raising them to the main unit of the Deanship of Scientific Research.
2) Organizing seminars and scientific seminars in the field of scientific research at the college level.
3) Implementing training workshops at the college level.
4) Encouraging the scientific research movement by adopting research excellence awards at the college level.
5) Coordinating with the main research units in the Deanship of Scientific Research.
6) Receiving research proposals and projects submitted by faculty members in the college, and submitting them to the main units.
7) Preparing the annual unit plan and submit it to the Deanship of Scientific Research.
8) Coordinating with the heads of similar research units in other colleges in research fields, training programs, and workshops.
9) Building an annual database for the scientific production of faculty members in the college.